Modern writing platforms make it possible for you to get paid to write about anything. Best writing websites include Milyin, TextBroker, and Medium. The best methods to earn money by writing anything have robust writing tools, complete freedom, and a Creator-friendly monetization scheme.
I have been a writer for half a decade, and I understand how difficult it is to write anything and earn money. I used my experience, knowledge, and skills to help curate a list of some of the best ways for you to earn through writing. Read till the end for my guidance on my verdict about the best platform for your needs.
Some of the best writing platforms include Milyin, TextBroker, and Ghost. Milyin has the best writing tools. TextBroker is suitable for freelancing. Ghost has the best customization and styling options. Let’s get you acquainted with all of them.
Get Paid To Write About Anything
|Ease of Writing
|Knowledge Base, Complete Control Over Monetization Tools, Earn From Day 1, etc.
|Writing tests for Star Rating, Multiple Clients, etc.
|Most Popular Writing Platform, Ideal UI and Tools for Beginners
|Ideal for writing unique creative content, sharing personal experiences
|Best for writing a wide variety of professional content and multiple monetization sources
|It starts at $29 a month
Milyin is best for overall writing and earning money through advertisement driven marketing, and excellent writing tools for all use cases.
Milyin is a new platform that supports all types of writers. This open-for-all platform allows you to write as much content as possible on any topic. It’s ideal for everyone who wants to Get Paid To Write About Anything they like. You get to learn, improve, and interact with your audience.
This platform helps you follow, chat, and interact with other writers. It can be instrumental in helping you improve your writing skills as well. You earn via advertisements on a CPC basis. With Milyin, you can also get paid indirectly via affiliate links in your written content on Milyin.
- Monetization: Complete control over monetization with the ability to customize the advertisements to meet your financial goals
- Knowledge Base and Guidance: Proper knowledge base and documentation to help you improve as a writer
- Tools: Tools to help you write content, add images and videos, embed tweets, Instagram posts, and more
- Interactions: Allows interaction with other creators on the platform via comments, pings, chat, hashtags, and more.
- Writing Speciality: It provides you with a knowledge base and complete control over monetization tools and lets you start earning from day 1.
|Start earning from Day 1
|No Android or iOS app
|Built-in SEO Tools to help you rank on Google
|Earn $0.1 for every ad click on your content.
TextBroker is best for getting started as a beginner writer. It is a freelance writing platform that allows you to write about anything.
Textbroker, as the name suggests, is a site where you can find writing work. It helps clients and writers meet. Unlike other writing platforms, it focuses only on written content. Furthermore, Textbroker is an excellent choice for young and inexperienced writers. This provides a test for all users to see and understand their command of the language, grammar, and writing skills.
Based on your performance in the test, you are assigned a rating. Higher ratings fetch you bigger jobs with higher payouts. It’s an excellent choice for beginners who aren’t sure about the rate they should be charging. Once registered, you can get paid to write about anything and everything available on their site.
- Rate: You can get a higher than usual per-word pay rate based on your performance in the written test.
- Matching: Unlike other freelancing platforms, it matches you with clients who are genuinely the right fit for your skills and preferences.
- Automation: It works with complete automation, ensuring all your payments, invoicing, and client communications are handled for you.
- Flexible: You can be flexible in terms of the amount of work you want to do. There are no minimum or maximum assignment competition requirements.
- Writing Speciality: It is an ideal place to get paid to write anything if you want to give a writing test for a star rating and work with multiple high-value clients.
|Payouts as high as 5 cents per word
|Relatively less growth potential for long-term
|A wide range of clients allows you to Get Paid To Write About Anything you actually like
|An excellent choice for beginners and inexperienced writes
Medium.com is best for exploring and writing quality content
Medium.com is one of the most popular places to write and consume content. It is a great place to start writing, grow an audience, and become famous. It’s a place for professional content writing. You can get paid for writing on Medium through subscription-driven earnings.
At Medium, the earning method isn’t straightforward. You get paid when Medium’s paid readers read your content. You can gain knowledge and learn tips for becoming a better writer with their Creator Hub. Writing at Medium will help your content rank higher in Google searches and generate a lot of views.
- Sign Up: A speedy joining process allows you to sign up and get started with writing in almost no time.
- Top Writers: Allows interaction with the big names in many industries. With its large user base, you get exposure to a huge audience and some of the best writers in your niche.
- Writing Tools: It has a variety of tools that help you easily create, format, and stylize the content according to your preferences.
|Beginner-friendly user interface
|Requires being consistent before being eligible to earn money
|Discover written content of popular creators and celebrities on Medium.com
|Supports sharing and learning through other people
4) Reader’s Digest
Reader’s Digest is best for writing unique thoughts and perspectives online. You earn on per approved publication basis.
Reader’s Digest is one of the best places to get paid to write about anything and everything you like. This platform is ideal for writing your mind. This platform isn’t geared towards any particular genre or important limitations. Instead, it is for anyone and everyone. Reader’s Digest magazine welcomes your unique stories and original, organic content.
You can get paid to write short stories at the rate of $100 per story unless specified otherwise. You can effortlessly submit your report in a couple of clicks on their site. These stories later get published in magazines and various other places. Some select stories may also be featured on their site.
- Topics: It covers a wide range of categories, including humor, food, travel, knowledge, etc., for you to choose from.
- Personal Content: It is the best place to feel represented and get paid to write about your life, personal incidents, and your perspectives.
- Short Form: This method to get paid to write anything is largely focused on shorter content — 100 words or less
- Formats: Automatically formats and corrects minor grammatical and clarity errors ensuring you can focus on creating quality content.
|It helps build your audience and grow as a writer
|Not ideal for long-form content
|Accepts even the most beginner-level content provided that you have good quality
|Allows you to present your own unique story and creative content
Ghost.org is best for professional writing and lead generation. It is an ideal place to start a completely independent content writing.
Ghost is one of the best platforms for writing content and creating professional-looking websites for your content. It provides you with plenty of tools and assets to earn money by writing anything and everything you like. This platform is ideal for getting paid for writing.
It is highly customizable, and the UI can be tweaked according to your needs using predefined templates and various themes. You can even add your branding and make the content uniquely yours. With Ghost.org, your primary source of income could be anything from Google AdSense to Amazon Affiliate or anything in the middle. It’s an ideal platform for enjoying unmatched freedom.
- Customizability: Ghost.org is designed to be flexible and can be easily customized to meet your requirements.
- Monetization Tools: The widest range of compatible monetization tools allow you to get paid for writing anything
- Formatting: The built-in WYSIWYG editor comes with many tools to edit, format, and design text in any way you like
- Analytics: You are provided with analytics and proper insights about your audience for making informed decisions.
|Supports building Email Newsletters and generating leads from content
|No Free Plan
|Built-in support for Paywalls for doing e-commerce
|Fast and efficient design to ensure high performance and ease of use
6) B. Michelle Pippin
B. Michelle Pippin is best for business writing and talking about various finance, business, and market across the globe. The payouts are on a per-post basis.
B. Michelle Pippin is a great place to write anything and earn money. It is perfect for writing about business, entrepreneurship, economics, startup ecosystem, and related topics. Besides, this is one of the best places to read about the business world. This site is geared toward women entrepreneurs. It is an ideal platform to get paid to write about your life.
This is an ideal choice for you if you have a strong command of English and have knowledge about business-related stuff. The payouts would vary between $50 to $150. Your content would be published on their site or as a part of their newsletter.
- Professional/Technical Writing: This is the best site to learn and grow as a professional writer and gain experience on valuable topics.
- Topics: You can get paid to write about anything related to business, entrepreneurship, finance, startups, and more.
- Work: You get to work, learn, and share experience with some of the most talented professional writers globally.
- Flexibility: Complete flexibility over working times, allowing you to scale up and down according to your requirements.
|An excellent choice for female business and entrepreneurship writers
|Requires a bit of past writing experience
|Gain trust and credibility as a professional writer
|It is a fantastic experience that could be instrumental in getting many more jobs
7) Wander Lust
Wander Lust is best for travel writing. It helps you share your personal travelling experiences and guides for destinations across the globe.
If you like traveling for fun, a job, or any other reason, Wander Lust is one of the ideal places to write about anything about travel. Wander Lust focuses entirely on journey-related content. This site is perfect for enjoying writing quality travel content and enjoying your vacations and adventures. Essentially, you would get paid to write about your life while traveling.
This is one of the highest-paying platforms, with payments reaching 220 Euros per approved assignment. It is one of the most professional and quality writing organizations. They release only a handful of content publications every year but still manage to have a strong presence at a global level.
- Niche: It is a very professional travel-focused content writing site. You can easily grow as a writer if you are interested in travel.
- Content: Published content online in the form of blogs, articles, and printed magazines, giving you exposure to various forms of writing.
- Depth: You will write in-depth content that includes destination features, trip planner features, dispatches, etc.
|One of the most reputed travel-related blogs in Europe
|Meager chances of content being shortlisted for publishing
|Let you choose the topic of your choice
|Even first-time writers can get their content published if it is written with professional, careful writing.
8) Chicken Soup for the Soul
Chicken Soup for soul is best for sustainable income
One of the best ways to get paid for writing anything is by publishing your content in the Chicken Soup For the Soul book series. It is an excellent choice if you have experience writing stories and poems. Without much knowledge, you can create a genuinely good short account or a poem that can be submitted to Chicken Soup For The Soul for publishing.
In case you are not very interested in earning but want just to be writing for reputable brands to build recognition, you should check out ways to write online for free. They have a lengthy review process, but once approved. You can enjoy a consistent income of $200 per month for the rest of your life.
|One of the highest payout for a single assignment
|Long review process
|Allows you to become famous and gain fame
|Complete freedom over genre and writing style.
How To Earn Money By Writing Anything?
Here are the steps to earn money by writing anything:
Step 1) Find the niche. First, decide what you want to write about. Travel, Business, Technology, Cooking, decide for yourself.
Step 2) Choose a writing platform. Find a platform that is well-suited to your needs and helps you grow.
Step 3) Find their monetization scheme. Always choose services that let you earn well. If you are confused, you can always choose Milyin.
Step 4) Start writing, create quality content, and work consistently.
What should you look for when choosing platforms to write anything?
Here are some of the key things to consider when choosing platforms to write anything:
- Writing: You should choose platforms with writing tools to easily format, edit, create, style, and design your content as needed.
- Genre: It is recommended to choose platforms that support your niche or are diverse enough to support all possible niches.
Conclusion – Get Paid To Write About Anything
With modern services and upcoming platforms, it hasn’t been easier to start getting paid for writing about anything and everything that you may like. We’ve made a final conclusion for you to help you better make a decision.
|Best Platform to Get Paid to Write
|Best choice overall for earnings and freedom
|Best for earning through freelancing.
|Best for travel-niche-specific content