Your privacy is very important to us. We want to make your experience on the Internet as enjoyable and rewarding as possible, and we want you to use the Internet’s vast array of information, tools, and opportunities with complete confidence.
Registration: Members may be asked to provide certain personal information when they sign up for our Products or Services including name, address, telephone number, billing information (such as a credit card number), and the type of personal computer being used to access the Services. The personal information collected from Members during the registration process is used to manage each Member’s account (such as for billing purposes). This information may be shared with third parties, as stated herein, or in special circumstances.
By visiting our Company Web site, you are consenting to our policy of collecting and using your data. If you do not want to consent to our policy of collecting and using your data you can “opt out” of our Social Network and Facebook.com Website Custom Audience Ads advertising policy by notifying Company in the following manner:
Social Network and Facebook.com Website Custom Audience Ads (WCA):
Policies Regarding the Usage Rights
- Prices for our products are subject to change without notice.
- We shall not be liable to you or to any third-party for any modification, price change, suspension or discontinuance of the Service.
- We are not responsible if information made available on this site is not accurate, complete or current. The material on this site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the sole basis for making decisions.
- Certain products or services may be available exclusively online through the website. These products or services may have limited quantities and are subject to return or exchange only according to our Return Policy.
- We do not guarantee, represent or warrant that your use of our service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free.
- Under our Usage Rights Category, the selling of the same E-Book is strictly prohibited. If you’re to be doing so, serious actions will be taken against you.
- Questions about the Terms of Service should be sent to us at email@example.com.