Elon Musk Restructures Tesla’s Top Positions, after 2 Executives Resign
After the funding secured controversy, Elon Musk made series of internal promotions to manage 2 executives resignation.
The past week saw, the controversy shift from #FundingSecured Controversy of Tesla to Managment of Tesla. Last Few Weeks were bus 2 top #executives of Tesla have put up their #resignation, Dave Morton the Chief Accounting Officer of #Tesla left the company just after 30 days of journey in company.
The Tesla’s HR boss Gaby Toledano is extending the leave of absence she took last month. Company announced the resignation later.
#ElonMusk later in a mail stated, “For a while, there will be a lot of fuss and noise in the media. Just ignore them”
A huge round of #Promotions were announced to fill up the positions.
Before disclosing the promotions of #executives one thing worth concern is Chief Financial Officer Deepak Ahuja. Elon and Deepak are top 2 executives that Tesla regards. Upon this big restructuring Deepak coupd have taken added responsibility over his head. It has been stated that he would be taking over responsibility of accounts but it shall be temporary, some permanent improvements to his role.
Now let’s see the newer lineup of executives.
1. Jerome Guillen has been promoted to President, Automotive, reporting directly to Elon. In his new role, Jerome will oversee all automotive operations and program management, as well as coordinate our extensive automotive supply chain.
2. Kevin Kassekert has been promoted to VP of People and Places, with responsibility for Human Resources, Facilities, Construction, and Infrastructure Development. Kevin has been with Tesla for 6 years and was previously VP, Infrastructure Development. Kevin led the construction and development of our Gigafactory in Nevada.
3. Chris Lister joined Tesla last year and was key to solving our production problems at the Gigafactory and ramping Model 3 production. He is being promoted to VP, Gigafactory Operations.
4. Felicia Mayo, Sr. HR Director and head of our Diversity and Inclusion program, has been promoted to VP, reporting to both Kevin and Elon.
5. Laurie Shelby, Tesla’s VP, Environmental, Health and Safety (EHS) will also report directly to Elon.
6. Cindy Nicola, VP of Global Recruiting, will report to both Kevin and Elon.
7. Dave Arnold has been promoted to Sr. Director, Global Communications, overseeing Tesla’s communications team.
“The People Who Love The Journey, Are The Ones That Reach The Most Beautiful Destinations”