Android P: DP 2 Innovation Strikes
Android P the next version , of android would launch in Q3 but the Developer Preview 1 has been around for a while. Developer Preview 2 which is Said to be launched today at Google I/O has been leaked on web
If leaks are True: The updates show following developments :
- The update shows a New Nav bar. Though it is not available by default. The recent button gets vanished with it, and the back button is only available in menu’s
- Too Switch apps Swipe Up from Home Screen. Swipe Up twice to see all apps.
- Also while reading articles swiping horizontal while allow scrolling through pages.
- Prevent Ringing: In addition to Do Not Disturb. By pressing Power and Volume Up button together. This may be a stand alone feature or a addition to Do Not Disturb
- Adaptive Brightness… I mean Adaptive Battery which restricts battery drain from infrequently used apps.
Though they can be a prank by some Photoshop expert but if the reports are true, Android P should have iPhone like UI and probably a notch also as Seen in DP 1. We would gain more clarities about it in Google I/O. Though we believe thier would be no notch in Pixel 3 infact thier would be no speakers also: https://wp.me/p9iU2C-21
Though lets hope for the best rest things would get clear at Google I/O: https://wp.me/p9iU2C-2z </a>
Thanks for Reading abc