WHO IS THE HOLY SPIRIT
Holy Spirit is God, co – equal to both the Father and the son. He is quiet and gentle. He is the closest and forever God given gift from above.
1 John 5: 7 And there are three that bear witness in earth, the spirit, and the water, and the blood: and these three agree in one.
WHAT HE DOES
- Strengthen each believer and give them power. He watches over and nourishes the body of Christ (YOU AND ME ) to growth Luke 24:4 And now I will send the Holy Spirit, just as my Father promised. But stay here in the city until the Holy Spirit comes and fills you with power from heaven.”
- Counsels each who seeks advice. What to do and when to do it. 1 john 2:27 But you have received the Holy Spirit, and he lives within you, so you don’t need anyone to teach you what is true.
- Comforts the weak. He is a master comforter in difficult situations JOHN 14;26 But the comforter, the Holy Spirit, whom the Father will send in my name, will teach you all things and will remind you of everything I have said to you.
- Guides you in life John 16: 13 But when he, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come.
- Provides divine protection. He grants you gifts like discernment so u are helped when in spiritual warfare
HOLY SPIRIT BEST FRIENDHOLY SPIRIT BEST
Last Seen: Mar 21, 2023 @ 12:29pm 12MarUTCmuriuki gatwiri
UNDERSTAND THIS SPIRITUAL PARTNERSHIP